Lemon Blueberry Chia Seed Pudding
Satisfy your sweet tooth with the tangy and refreshing flavors of Lemon Blueberry Chia Seed Pudding—a delightful vegan dessert that requires minimal effort and can be prepared in just 10 minutes. This creamy and nutritious pudding is infused with zesty lemon and bursting with juicy blueberries.
Lemon Blueberry Chia Seed Pudding offers a range of health benefits from its wholesome ingredients. Chia seeds are rich in omega-3 fatty acids, fiber, and antioxidants, supporting heart health, digestion, and providing anti-inflammatory properties. Lemons are a great source of vitamin C, aiding in immune function and skin health. Blueberries are packed with vitamins, minerals, and antioxidants, promoting brain health and reducing oxidative stress.
• 1/4 cup chia seeds
• 1 cup plant-based milk (such as almond or coconut milk)
• 2 tablespoons maple syrup or agave nectar
• 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
• Zest of 1 lemon
• 1/2 cup fresh blueberries
• Lemon slices, for garnish
HOW TO MAKE IT
1) In a bowl, combine chia seeds, plant-based milk, maple syrup or agave nectar, lemon juice, and lemon zest.
2) Stir well to ensure the chia seeds are evenly distributed and not clumping together.
3) Let the mixture sit for about 5 minutes, then stir again to prevent clumping.
4) Cover the bowl and refrigerate for at least 2 hours or overnight to allow the chia seeds to absorb the liquid and thicken into a pudding-like consistency.
5) Before serving, give the chia pudding a good stir to loosen it up.
6) Layer the chia pudding and fresh blueberries in serving glasses or bowls.
7) Garnish with lemon slices for an extra burst of flavor and visual appeal.
8) Enjoy the zesty and creamy delight of Lemon Blueberry Chia Seed Pudding as a refreshing vegan dessert.